Crisis of Idealism: A Space Opera

The World is destroy. Nearly a thousand years later a sinister plot that could destroy all faith in a transcendental power is revealed. Will Good prevail, or will Evil gain power?

Saturday, December 04, 2004

In Print

If for some reason you absolutely love this stoy and would like the first edit in print, contact me and I can hook you up with a URL that will allow you to order a copy of Crisis Of Idealism ... in real paperback form!
Don't get all excited, its not really published. I just learned that I could get a copy in print for free if I self-published it on a website. And the fact is, they can print these things to order. It looks real pretty and everything is spelled right (I edited and formatted the entire 185 page book myself) ... Special bonus! Its has about 500 more words than the edition on this Blog! See what I changed! See what I added! See what I took away!
The best part is - I'm not charging any royalties, so all it costs you is the printing and shipping cost. Hoorah.

So thats my sales pitch.
Thats all for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home